We thank all the contestants for their participation and wish them all the best for their future endeavours!
Kostas Avlonitis I Alexander
* * *
1. Kostas Avlonitis I Alexander
2. Niki Adamidou I The politician and the Poet
3. Angelos Batudakis I Alexander and the Carpenter
4. John Couper I One Plato show
5. Tony Davis I Aristotle’s message
6. Christina Ioannou I The three Hypaties
6. Stamatios Pakakis I Alexander the Great is alive
8. Michail Papadatos I Forbidden Alexander
9. Justin Stuart-Lyon I The agony
10. Andrew Vaugn I Anax
* * *
Roslin Pictures announces the launch of a playwriting competition, with the focus on a specific subject. The subject of the play can only be ONE of the following:
Plato and Aristotle
Aristotle and Alexander the Great
Alexander the Great
Regardless the plot, the play should reveal and unwind the philosophy and thoughts of these personalities. The characters of the play must be enacted by three, at the most, actors. The stage space, must be only one, and at the same time, plain and thrift. The duration of the play should not exceed 90 minutes. The winner of the competition will receive a 1.000 U.S. dollars prize and the play will premiere at a New York's Off Broadway Theater.
Those, who are interested, should download the submission form, complete it and send it to email@example.com. The submission form must include: the playwright’s contact information, protocol number by an international copyright office*, story location and time period, number of actors, number of characters and synopsis of the play. The submission form must have been sent by April 1, 2019.
On April 10 2019, the 10 runner-up synopses will be announced on www.roslinpictures.gr . The writers of the runner-up synopses must submit their theatrical play, completed, by June 10, 2019.
On July 10, 2019, the title of the competition’s winning play, as well as, the name of the writer, will be announced on www.roslinpictures.gr.
* We recommend the free service www.copywrited.com or the payable U.S. Copyright Office online service.